Pics & Clips
(Hit Pic above for more Pics...)
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT
Up for grab is my most recent
It here comes with stunning (and stable) curly maple laminate back and sides,
both matched to a clean looking spruce top,
and finished in a "one of a kind" nitrocellulose blueburst.
The neck is made out of solid curly maple and the ebony fingerboard is here adorned with
finely detailed and hand painted scenes inspired by Picasso's Masterpiece "Guernica".
So if you're in the market for a show-stopper full size archtop, you may want to consider this instrument seriously.
- Handmade by J.P.Laplante, Luthier, Kingston, On, Canada
- Single cutaway, 17 in. lower bout,12 1/2 in. upper bout
- 3 in. body depth
- Curly maple laminate back and sides
- Spruce laminate top
- ABS White bindings, b/w/b purfling
- X-Bracing, light
- Ebony fingerboard, 25 in. scale
- Curly Maple neck, 1 3/4 in. nut width
- String width at bridge: 2.06"
- LMII double action truss rod
- Kent Amstrong Hand Wound Suspended PAF S-6 pickup
- Ebony bridge and custom bridge base
- 250K CTS pots, 0.022 Musicap cap, ebony knobs
- Gotoh 510 tuners, Gold plated with ebony knobs
- Solid ebony fingerrest
-Gold plated metal tailpiece
- Finished in high gloss blueburst nitrocellulose lacquer
Hiscox Pro hardshell case included.