Pics & Clips
The Blue Siren
(Hit Pic above for more Pics...)
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT
Up for grab is my most recent Artist series 17" archtop. I don't build many of these in a year!
It here comes with stunning quilted maple back and sides and a clean looking spruce top finished in a "one of a kind"
nitrocellulose blueburst. The neck is made out of rare curly oak and is adorned by a classy and unique Blue Siren inlay.
Curly oak is also used as the show-face in both the tailpiece, the fingerrest and the pickup ring.
So if you're in the market for a show-stopper full size archtop, consider this instrument seriously.
And even if you're not, just check the VIDEO video below and see and hear what this instrument has to offer...
- Handmade by J.P.Laplante, Luthier, Kingston, On, Canada
- Single cutaway, 17 in. lower bout,12 1/2 in. upper bout
- 3 1/4 in. body depth
- Quilted maple laminate back and sides
- Spruce laminate top
- Curly Maple bindings, b/w/b purfling
- X-Bracing, light
- Ebony fingerboard, 25 in. scale
- Curly Oak neck, 1 3/4 in. nut width
- String width at bridge: 2.06" (adjustable spacing)
- LMII double action truss rod
- Benedetto B-6 pickup
- Ebony bridge and bridge bas
- 250K CTS pots, 0.022 Musicap cap
- Gotoh 510 tuners,chrome with ebony knobs
- Solid curly oak pickup rings
- Curly oak/ebony tailpiece & fingerrest
- Finished in high gloss dark blueburst gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
Hiscox Pro LiteFflight hardshell case included.